- Tips for Speaking Clubs
- Tips for books to read and films to watch
- Tips to learn English vocabulary easily
- Tips to choose the right English language course for you
- Tips for fun games to play with your friends and practise your English
You want to be confident when speaking English.
Follow our self-study tips. You will be able to practise your English and learn something new on your own. Follow the “Self-Study Tips“.
Stay tuned once a month to our “Self-Study Tips”
- Self-Study Tips | 1 | How to Learn Vocabulary Effectively (Free)
- Self-Study Tips | 2 | Board Game Review (Free)
- Self-Study Tips | 3 | Textbook Review | Face2Face Intermediate (Free)
- Self-Study Tips | 4 | Board Game Review | Guess Who (Free)
- Self-Study Tips | 5 | Build your instincts in English | 1 (Free)
- Self-Study Tips | 6 | 5 Second Summaries (with AIESEC Saint-Petersburg LC) (Free)
- Self-Study Tips | 7 | Board Game Review | “What’s yours like?” (Free)