- Part of Subscription: $5/month | 2-week free trial
- Listening Skills
You want to be confident when speaking English. You want to sound responsible and professional.
Learn the ins and outs of English grammar with “Easy Grammar“.
Language has a purpose. Every bit of language serves a purpose in communication. Elements of grammar that do not serve a purpose tend to disappear. It is therefore fair for a teacher to assume that all elements of grammar are relevant and useful.
To learn something new, all you need to know is:
- how to use it
- when to use it
The same goes with English grammar.
With “Easy Grammar“, you will find simple and clear explanations of when to use it and logical structures of how to use it.
Learn and speak once a week every week with “Easy Grammar”
- Easy Grammar | 1 | All Conditionals
- Easy Grammar | 2 | Modals of Deduction or How we think in English
- Easy Grammar | 3 | Past Simple vs Past Continuous
- Easy Grammar | 4 | Be Used To and Get Used To
- Easy Grammar | 5 | Present Perfect Explains Now
- Easy Grammar | 6 | Questions | 1 | All Tenses (Simple, Continuous, Perfect)
- Easy Grammar | 7 | Causative (Have/Get Something Done)
- Easy Grammar | 8 | Modals of Obligation | 1 | Chant
- Easy Grammar | 9 | Past Perfect (Explains the Past)